Free Amazon Prime Membership
Free Amazon Prime Membership In India – Hi Guys, Hope You Guys are Enjoying Our Free Recharge Tricks & Free PayTM Cash Tricks. Here is Another Great Way To Get The FreeAmazon Prime Membership. As All Of You Knows That Amazon Prime Gives Lots Of Benefits to its Users Including Fast Shipping , Free Amazon Music & Amazon Videos.
Amazon Prime Membership Costs Rs.999/Year That’s Somehow Costly For Users, But Today I Will Show You How to Get Free Amazon Prime Membership With Any Credit/Debit Cards.
Before Going For Steps to Get it , Here is Exclusive Benefits For Amazon Prime Users.
Exclusive Benefits Of Free Amazon Prime Membership
- FREE One-Day Delivery to eligible addresses.
- FREE Two-Day delivery to eligible addresses.
- Same-Day Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs.50.
- Discounted Morning Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs.50.
- Scheduled Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs.50.
- No minimum order value required for FREE Standard Delivery.
- Prime Early Access- Get early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.in.
- Prime Exclusive Deals – Get exclusive Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day for Prime members on Amazon.in
Extra Benefits –
- Free Access to Amazon Prime Videos Service To enjoy The Latest Movies Like “Padmaavat”
- Free Access to Millions Of Free Songs On Amazon Prime Music Service
- All Amazon Prime members receive multiple benefits including FREE one-day/two-day delivery, FREE Standard delivery, discounted same-day/morning delivery at Rs.50, scheduled delivery at Rs.50 for Prime eligible items, along with early/exclusive access to lightning deals.
3 Months Free Amazon Prime Membership With BOI / UCO / IDBI Visa Debit Card
For BOI, UCO, IDBI Visa Debit card Users
How to Claim this offer
- 1st Of all just visit this page & Click on the “Claim Offer”button.
- BOI Bank Link | IDBI Bank Link | UCO Bank Link
- Authenticate your BOI / UCO / IDBI Visa Card using the first 8 digits of you card
- You will be redirected to a payment gateway page, complete a Re. 1 transaction (this will be refunded)
- You will receive the coupon code viaan SMSto your registered mobile number.
- Click on the “Redeem” button, and apply the coupon code at the offer page to avail the complimentary membership.
- Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Get a complimentary Amazon Prime3 month subscription with your BOI / UCO / IDBI VisaCard. Key benefits include:
- Guaranteed free One-Day, Two-Day and Standard Delivery on eligible items
- Prime Video: Watch the latest and exclusive movies & TV shows
- Prime Music: All your favorite music – ad-free and with unlimited offline downloads
- Gaming with Prime: FREE in-game content on popular mobile games, refreshed frequently.
- Prime Reading: Read anytime, anywhere and at no extra cost
- Grab the best deals first: Exclusive access to top deals & coupons
How To Get Free Amazon Prime Membership – 30 Days Free Trial
Update – User Specific Will work Only by Selected Credit & Debit Cards (ICICI/HDFC/KOTAKetc)
1, First of All Just Visit This Amazon Page if You Are Non Prime Users
2. Now Click On Login to Join Prime
3. Sign in or Sign up into Your Amazon Account
4. Now Click On “Starts Your 30 Days Free Amazon Prime Membership Trail” | If This is Not Showing Then You Are Not Eligible
5. Fill Out The Details Of Your HDFC or ICICI Debit Cards or Any Credit Card | Kotak811 Virtual Card May Work
Working Bank Card List
6. Completes The Payment & Rs.2 Refundable Charge Will Deduct From Your Account
7. Now You have Successfully Started Amazon 30 Days Free Trail
- Now Also Activate The Amazon Free 90 Days Audible Offer From Here –Free Amazon Audible : 3 Months Free Premium Worth ₹600 [5 FREE Audio Books]
8. If You Don’t Want to Continue After 30 Days Then You can Delete Your Card Details From Amazon Account
9. Enjoy !! Free Amazon Prime Membership
Get Free Amazon Prime Membership With Paytm Cashback Points
Paytm is offering Free Amazon Prime membership for 1 month & 3 month in their cashback & offers section. You can redeem this Prime membership with your Paytm cashback points.
Cashback Points are an exclusive reward program by Paytm. You can earn them by making payments and carrying transactions through Paytm. You can later redeem this cashback points for various benefits like Premium memberships & Freebies.
To Grab the Free Amazon Prime Membership , You must have 17000 or 43000 Cashback points. Its very easy to Earn the cashback Points of Paytm. Now visit the Cashback & Offers section in Paytm app. Click on Cashback Points section , Scroll down below & you will see Amazon Prime membership offers of 1 month & 3 months.
Click On redeem button & you will get the exclusive coupon code of Prime membership. You can redeem it on Amazon Prime membership Page
Must Know That :
- This Offer is valid till 29th December 2022.
- If a customer is not logged into an Amazon account, it will prompt him to login to his account.
- If the customer is not an Amazon customer, it will prompt him to create an Amazon account.
- Prime can only be claimed if the customer has a valid Amazon account.
- Upon confirmation of the billing address, the customer s Prime journey is activated for 1 month period and he/she can enjoy all the benefits from then onwards.
- Existing Prime customers can extend their membership if they receive a stackable code from a partner. Number of stacking events is limited to 1. A customer cannot stack/extend Prime membership more than once. Stacking is also not applicable if the customer is on a Prime plan through a mobile carrier (Airtel, VI, Jio etc.).
- Prime membership cannot be claimed from an Amazon Business account.
How to get Free Amazon Prime membership With Airtel
Airtel has launched 2 new prepaid data packs with free amazon prime membership. This amazon Prime membership comes with no extra cost for this prepaid plan users.
Airtel 699 Plan With Free Amazon Prime
The Rs 699 plan is the first prepaid bundle of its kind that Airtel is offering to its consumers. This package provides users with 3 GB of daily data for a period of 56 days. Unlimited voice calls and 100 free SMS per day are also included with this plan’s complementary benefits. However, what distinguishes this strategy from similar ones? Free Amazon Prime membership for 56 days is among the additional incentives provided to users.
Airtel 999 Plan With Free Amazon Prime
Airtel’s Rs 999 prepaid package includes 2.5 GB of daily data transfer, 100 SMS per day, and unlimited voice calls. This plan’s validity is valid for a total of 84 days.
Let’s review the various benefits that each plan offers its subscribers. Airtel’s Rs 999 and Rs 699 prepaid plans include complimentary Free Amazon Prime memberships.
Bingo Promo Contest – Get Free 1 Month Amazon Prime Membership
Here is one more contest from Bingo which is known as ‘Bingo Promo’ contest or Bingo! Amazon Prime Contest. You just have to scan the QR code & fill simple form to win the Free amazon Prime membership. There will be almost 5.5 Lakh winners of this contest so there is huge chance to win from this. A maximum of 3600 Winners shall be selected on each day of the Contest Period & A total of 550800 Winners shall be selected during the entire Contest Period of this Bingo! Amazon Prime Contest.
Steps to Get Free Amazon Prime For 1 Month :
- This offer is applicable on Rs. 10 and Rs. 20 packs of Bingo! Potato chips, Bingo! Mad Angles and Bingo! , Tedhe Medhe Masala Tadka
- So Purchase this packs from nearby stores & scan the QR code printed above the packs
- Or Directly visit this link – https://bingopromo.in
- Fill out details like Name , Email , Mobile number, state etc.
- You will be asked 1 question : I love Bingo! because …?
- You have to write creative answer for this question of I love Bingo! because …?
- write something like its tasty , its unique.
- Daily 3600 users will unique answer will be selected
- The reward code to redeem the Prize received by the Winners will be valid for a maximum of 30 days from the date of issuance and must be redeemed by Winners within 30 days of issuance
Amazon Prime Membership Free For 1 Months With PharmEasy
Offer Detail – Create New Account , Order Anything Worth ₹999+ From PharmEasy & Apply Coupon Code. You Will Get 1 Months Amazon Prime Membership For FREE
1. Please use the codeAPFREEwhile placing the medicine order.
2. Minimum order value is Rs.999 (Transaction value)
3. Offer valid for only for new users.
1. First Of All Create New Account On PharmEasy
2. Again Open PharmEasy Website & Create New Account (Valid For 1st Order Only)
3. Now Order Any Product Worth Amount Of ₹999+
4. Must Apply The Code – APFREE
5. Don’t Forget to collect the amazon coupon from here – Click Here
6. Complete The Order & You Will Receive Free 1 Months Amazon Prime Membership
You will get extra 25% + Free 1 month Amazon Prime subscription will be sent via sms/email within 10 days of successful order delivery.
How To Get Free 1 Month Amazon Prime Membership With Prime Friday Offer :
Amazon announced new sale named ‘Prime Friday’ sale for Amazon Prime Members. They are giving away free 30 days amazon prime membership if you purchase the Amazon Pay gift cards worth ₹6000+ with UPI & use the special promo code.
Follow below steps :
1. Visit Amazon Gift Voucher Page – https://www.amazon.in/l/3704982031?ref_=apay_deskhome_AllGiftCards
2. Add Any Gift Vouchers worth ₹6000+ in Cart
3. Apply coupon code – PRIME1AZ
4. Now Pay the amount using the Amazon UPI
5. Done !! You Will Get 30 days amazon Prime membership for Free.
Amazon Prime Fridays Start From 8th Oct 2021
Exclusive Offers For Prime Members On Prime Fridays Sale
How To Get Free 14 Days Amazon Prime Membership With Mobile Recharge ?
This Month of April 2021 , Amazon has Announced new offer for some non Prime members. In This newly Announced Amazon Recharge Offer , Amazon is Giving Away Free 14 days Amazon Prime Membership.
To Check Your Eligibility – Go to Amazon Recharge Page > check banner in your non Prime Amazon Account
If Banner is Showing then follow below steps
To unlock free 14 days Prime Membership follow the steps below:
1. Make a successful Recharge or Bill payment between 01-Apr-2021 12:00:00 PM to 01-May-2021 11:59:59 AM of minimum order value ₹10
2. Upon successful completion of the transaction, the free 14 days Prime membership will be automatically activated for your account and you will be able to enjoy all Prime benefits immediately
3. Reward is applicable on first recharge or bill payment during the offer period and not applicable on FasTag recharge or Google Play recharge. This offer is only applicable if you select Amazon Pay UPI and Pay
How To Get Free Amazon Prime Membership For 14 Days?
This Offer is working Again , Also Check Amazon Welcome To Prime Offer Posted at End Of Post
1, First Of All Just Login Into Your Non Prime Amazon Account
2. Now On Front Page You Will See Banner Like This “Surprise !! We’re Giving You a Chance to Try Prime Free For 14 Days“
or If You are Seeing Banner Like This Then You are Eligible
3. Just Click On The Banner & Done !!
4. Your Prime Membership Will Activate For 14 Days
Now Visit This – Amazon Send Money Offer | | Amazon Recharge Offers
& Claim The Highest Cashback as Prime Member
How To Get Free Amazon Prime Membership – 1 Year With Kitkat
Amazon is Started New Offer With Kitkat ₹25 Pack. They Are Now Giving Away Free Amazon Prime Membership Every Minute To Kitkat Users. We Have Already LootedKitkat ₹10 Amazon Gift CardIn Last Campaign.
1. First Of All Just Purchase The KITKAT Dessert Delight 50g pack From Your Nearest Store | Make Sure Amazon Free Prime Membership Offer is Printed On That
2. Now Finish The Kitkat & Note Down Lot Number (10 Digit) From Wrapper.
3. Send SMS Like This –
SMS DESSERT <space> [LOT NUMBER] & Send It to 9902391200
More Lot Numbers –02700454R1, 02720454R2, 02710454R2, 02730454R1, 02740454R1
👉 Send above code to 9902391200
4. Every 5 Minutes 1 Lucky User Will Win 1 Year Free Amazon Prime Membership
5. A total of 144 such winners will be drawn every day, one for every 5 minutes of the 12-hour Program period between 9 AM and 9 PM.
6. Offer is Valid From20/10/2020 to 28/11/2020
7. Done !!
Amazon Welcome to Prime Offer
Select customers, who purchase a 1-year or 3-months or 1-month of paid Amazon Prime membership on Amazon Shopping App (Android/iOS) or Website using any pre-paid payment method during offer period (between 12th June to 31st July, 2020) will get cashback on their next Amazon Pay transaction on select merchants
Maximum cashback : Up to Rs.999 for 1-year of paid Amazon Prime membership during the Offer Period, Up to Rs.329 for 3-month of paid Amazon Prime membership during the Offer Period, Up to Rs.129 for 1-month of paid Amazon Prime membership during the Offer Period
(c) Following offers are applicable on your next transaction across the merchant site/app customers who purchase
Annual subscription Offers :
- Swiggy: Flat INR 50 cashback on min. transaction value of INR 150, Twice Per User
- Netmeds: 10% cashback up to INR 299, Once Per User
- More: 10% cashback up to INR 100, Twice per User
- UrbanCompany: 10% cashback up to INR 300 cashback, Once per user
- Dominos: 20% cashback up to INR 100, Once per user (d) Following offers are applicable on your next transaction across the merchant site/app customers who purchase3-month subscription Offer :
- Swiggy: Flat INR 50 cashback on min. transaction value of INR 150, Once Per User
- More: 10% cashback up to INR 100, Once per User
- Netmeds: 10% cashback up to INR 179, Once Per User (e) Following offers are applicable on your next transaction across the merchant site/app customers who purchase1-month subscription:
- Swiggy: Flat INR 30 cashback on min. transaction value of INR 150, Once Per User
- Netmeds: 10% cashback up to INR 99, Once per User
- 1 Free Amazon Prime Membership
- 1.1 Exclusive Benefits Of Free Amazon Prime Membership
- 1.1.1 Extra Benefits –
- 1.1 Exclusive Benefits Of Free Amazon Prime Membership
- 2 3 Months Free Amazon Prime Membership With BOI / UCO / IDBI Visa Debit Card
- 3 How To Get Free Amazon Prime Membership – 30 Days Free Trial
- 4 Get Free Amazon Prime Membership With Paytm Cashback Points
- 4.0.1 Must Know That :
- 5 How to get Free Amazon Prime membership With Airtel
- 5.0.1 Airtel 699 Plan With Free Amazon Prime
- 5.0.2 Airtel 999 Plan With Free Amazon Prime
- 6 Bingo Promo Contest – Get Free 1 Month Amazon Prime Membership
- 6.0.1 Steps to Get Free Amazon Prime For 1 Month :
- 7 Amazon Prime Membership Free For 1 Months With PharmEasy
- 8 How To Get Free 1 Month Amazon Prime Membership With Prime Friday Offer :
- 9 How To Get Free 14 Days Amazon Prime Membership With Mobile Recharge ?
- 10 How To Get Free Amazon Prime Membership For 14 Days?
- 11 How To Get Free Amazon Prime Membership – 1 Year With Kitkat
- 12 Amazon Welcome to Prime Offer
How do I get Amazon Prime 2022 free in India? ›
You can get the Amazon Prime membership with Rs 999, Rs 1499, Rs 499, Rs 3,999, and Rs 8,499 Jio fiber prepaid plans. To go for a semi-yearly arrangement, then, at that point, plans beginning from Rs 5,994 are likewise qualified for get the free Amazon Prime membership for a year.Is Amazon Prime membership free India? ›
You can't pay for membership fee for Prime using a virtual card or virtual bank account. Amazon offers an option to pay for Prime annual plan at ₹1499 per year for eligible customers using POD (Pay on Delivery). This includes payment by Cash, card, UPI or net banking at doorstep.Is Amazon Prime free trial still available in India? ›
By India Today Tech: Amazon will no longer offer the month-long subscription to Prime that was priced at Rs 129 and also the month-long free trials under the new RBI guidelines. Currently, new Prime users have only two plans to choose from a three-month plan that costs Rs 329 and a yearly plan that costs Rs 999.How to get free Prime in 2022? ›
- Sign up for Amazon Prime's free 30-day trial.
- Sign up for the Prime Student free trial.
- Use Amazon Household.
- Use credit card reward points.
- Select groups get discounts on Prime memberships.
$10 Credit for Amazon Prime Customers
When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button. (Eligible product(s) will say "If you're an Amazon Prime member, you'll receive a $10 credit towards a future purchase" on the product detail page.)
Open your Airtel Thanks App and tap on “Discover airtelThanks” banner on top. If you are on the eligible plan, you will see an Amazon Prime card on the Thanks page. Tap on “Claim Now” on the Amazon Prime card and 'Proceed' on the next screen, to begin your Amazon Prime subscription.How much does Prime cost in India? ›
1. Is Amazon Prime worth it in India? Yes, for just Rs 999 per year you get free access to Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading and a host of Amazon India exclusive deals with priority delivery.How do I get Amazon Prime for 500 Rs? ›
- First you have to open the Amazon app on your phone.
- Now type Amazon youth offer in the search bar within the app.
- You will then see the page of the Amazon Youth offer.
- Sign in to it and buy prime membership. ...
- You will then have to verify your age with your Aadhaar Card as well as a photo.
Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, *free games and in-game content*, exclusive access to deals & more. By signing up for a Prime membership, you agree to the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions.Is Prime membership free with Amazon Visa card? ›
The Amazon Prime Rewards card doesn't charge an annual fee, but you'll have to pay up for an eligible Amazon Prime membership to earn the full 5 percent back for Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market purchases if you don't already have one (otherwise, you only get 3 percent back).
Is Amazon Prime free anymore? ›
After your FREE trial, Amazon Prime is just $14.99/month (plus any applicable taxes). Cancel anytime. After your FREE trial, Amazon Prime is just $139/year (plus any applicable taxes). Cancel anytime.How many Amazon Prime free trials can you have? ›
Amazon Prime Free Trial members enjoy all the same benefits as paid members. If you haven't been an Amazon Prime member in the last 12 months, you can sign up for a free trial. You can only sign up for one free trial every 12 months.Is everyone eligible for the 30 day free Prime trial? ›
Sign up for a free 30-day trial
Those totally new to Amazon Prime membership, or anyone who hasn't been a member in the last 12 months, are eligible for a 30-day trial. Be sure to set a reminder for when your trial ends so you can cancel before it's up and you're charged for more time.
Amazon customers are only eligible for one free trial of Prime every 12 months. That means if you cancel your membership, and decide to give Amazon Prime another try, you'll have to immediately start with the paid membership rather than kicking things off with another trial period.Can you get infinite Amazon Prime free trials? ›
Amazon customers are only eligible for one free trial of Prime every 12 months. That means if you cancel your membership, and decide to give Amazon Prime another try, you'll have to immediately start with the paid membership rather than kicking things off with another trial period.How to buy Amazon Prime at 999? ›
- Head over to Amazon.in and log into your Amazon account. - You shall see a top countdown banner, or ads asking you get the subscription before it goes up. - Click on any of these links and you will be directed to the steps to choose your next Prime subscription plan. - Your cart will add the ₹999 per year plan.How do I claim $5 on Amazon Prime? ›
If you are selected for a reward, you will receive an email that includes the details of your reward amount. To claim your reward, go to Your Profile and select Get Your Reward, or follow the steps in the reward notification email.How can I get free Amazon codes? ›
They are found on the Lightning Deals and Gold Box areas on the first page. The menu bar also has a COUPONS button, or you can type in www.amazon.com/Coupons.How do I get Amazon Prime for 99 cents? ›
Score the deal by signing up for the 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime Video. You can also log in to the service and subscribe to up to 18 different channels. What are the channels I can watch? Amazon Prime Video will have up to 18 channels available to stream for 99 cents.How to get free $10 Amazon? ›
- Sign Up for Prime (if You Haven't Already) 30-Day Free Trial. ...
- Earn $10 Amazon Credit. ...
- Stamp 1: Stream a Show on Prime Video. ...
- Stamp 2: Listen to a Song on Prime Music. ...
- Stamp 3: Borrow an eBook on Prime Reading. ...
- Stamp 4: Make a Prime-Eligible Purchase.
What is Amazon Prime membership Airtel 999? ›
Airtel prepaid plans with Amazon Prime subscription
Airtel Rs 999 plan: With 84 days of plan validity, this prepaid plan offers Amazon Prime Subscription, unlimited calling, a 2.5GB daily data limit and 100 SMS per day.
Sign Up for the Amazon Prime Free Trial
- Go to Amazon Prime Free Trial.
- Click Start my free 30-day trial.
- Follow the on-screen instructions if prompted.
- Open Airtel Thanks app.
- Head to the Thanks benefits You can reach here by clicking on the top left corner of the app.
- This is the rewards section. ...
- Tap on Claim now to claim your subscription for Amazon Prime Video.
- Go to Amazon Prime.
- Select or tap the sign-up button.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the payment and sign up for Prime.
- Enter your delivery pin code when you shop.
- Look for the Prime logo next to products.
- Add eligible items to your cart.
- Choose the right delivery option.
Amazon's Prime membership has been available in India since 2016. It was priced at $12 a year for some time, though the company increased its pricing to $18 in December 2021. In the U.S., the Prime subscription is available at $139 per year or $14.99 per month.Is Amazon Prime 6.99 a month? ›
Membership and billing
Does Prime Access offer a free trial? Yes. Before you begin paying $6.99/month for a monthly membership—if you've not qualified for a Prime membership in the last 12 months—you can sign up for a free 30-day trial. To sign up, your account must have a current, valid payment method.
The $150 is added to your Amazon payment balance for you to use at checkout. The Amazon.com gift card is only awarded to new cardholders, and it cannot be used for other gift card purchases.How do I keep Amazon Prime at $119? ›
You can't renew an existing annual Amazon Prime membership early. But you can buy yourself a gift subscription to Amazon Prime for $119 and then activate it once your current membership expires.How many people can share Amazon Prime? ›
An Amazon Household can contain the following members: Up to two adults (aged 18 and over), each with their own Amazon account. Up to four teens (ages 13 through 17). Teens can have their own Amazon login to shop or stream content while still keeping their parents informed.
What is Prime membership fee? ›
You can also try before you buy. There's a free 30-day trial of Prime membership. So if you're not ready to commit to an annual membership you can test the waters with the monthly Amazon Prime plan. The monthly Prime membership fee is $14.99, for a total of about $180 a year (as opposed to the $139 year-long deal).How much is Amazon subscription for 1 year? ›
Enjoy unlimited instant streaming of Prime movies and TV shows, FREE Two-Day Shipping, and much more. Start your 30-day free trial Join Amazon Prime for $139/year.What credit score is needed for Amazon Prime Visa card? ›
For the Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, you'll likely need a good credit score (670 or above) to qualify. Having a good credit score does not necessarily guarantee you'll be approved, but the higher it is, the more it does improve your chances.Which card is used for Prime membership? ›
The following cards issued in India can be used: Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and RuPay. Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, RuPay, and Maestro.What is Amazon Prime Visa card? ›
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card* comes with the following rewards structure: Earn5% cash back in rewards at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership, 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores and 1% on all other purchases.What is Amazon Prime free with? ›
A Prime membership also offers fast, free shipping, a free Grubhub+ membership, Whole Foods grocery delivery and more.Can I get Amazon Prime for free as a student? ›
Students can get a six-month free trial to Amazon Prime Student — the longest free trial that Amazon currently offers (for comparison, non-students get a 30-day free trial). After that, students can continue with Amazon Prime for $7.49 a month — 50% off the regular membership price.How much is Amazon Prime for seniors? ›
Is there a senior discount for Amazon Prime? Yes. If you enroll in one of the qualified government assistance programs, you can become an Amazon Prime member for just $6.99 monthly. That's significantly cheaper than the regular price of $14.99.How many times extension can be given for Prime membership in a year? ›
In fact, you can request an Amazon Prime extension up to 12 times per year. Did you know that if you're an Amazon Prime subscriber and your package isn't delivered by the "guaranteed delivery date," you can request a free 1-month extension to your membership?Can I have a free Amazon account? ›
Is An Amazon Account Free? An Amazon basic account is completely free, and there are no fees associated with creating an account either. However, once you subscribe to Amazon Prime, you'll be charged $14.99 per month for shopping, shipping, reading, streaming, and other benefits.
What happens when your Amazon Prime free trial runs out? ›
Note: At the end of a free trial period, you'll be automatically converted to a paid monthly membership for S$2.99 a month. You can also choose to set a renewal reminder by selecting Remind me Later in "Do not continue", which is accessible in Your Account, under "Manage Prime membership".Do you lose Prime if you cancel free trial? ›
For FREE trial membership, you'll receive the Prime benefits until your FREE trial period ends. Then your membership will cancel, and we will not charge your payment card.Do you get free Prime membership with prime credit card? ›
You won't even get a free Amazon Prime membership with any of the co-branded Amazon credit cards. However, if you are a Prime member and have an Amazon credit card, Amazon has a feature that allows you to pay for your Prime membership with rewards.Is Prime membership free with Amazon credit card? ›
The Amazon Prime Rewards card doesn't charge an annual fee, but you'll have to pay up for an eligible Amazon Prime membership to earn the full 5 percent back for Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market purchases if you don't already have one (otherwise, you only get 3 percent back).How do I activate my one month free Amazon Prime membership? ›
Sign Up for the Amazon Prime Free Trial
- Go to Amazon Prime Free Trial.
- Click Start my free 30-day trial.
- Follow the on-screen instructions if prompted.
Amazon Prime is a subscription program where members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items and exclusive access to deals on Amazon.in, video streaming on Amazon Prime Video, ad-free music on Amazon Prime Music. For more details, please visit amazon.in/prime.What are the free benefits of Amazon Prime? ›
An Amazon Prime membership includes various perks, including free delivery (two-day, one-day and same-day delivery options), streaming, shopping and reading benefits on its site.How do I apply for Prime senior discount? ›
Step 1: Go to Senior Discount Sign-up Page or Amazon Prime Discount website. Step 2: Next, the account sign-up page will get displayed. Here, you need to select 'EBT card' or 'Medicaid' under the 'Choose how you want to qualify' option.Can Amazon Prime be shared? ›
To share Prime benefits and digital content between adults, both adults must link their accounts through Amazon Household and agree to share payment methods. Both adults will keep their own personal account while sharing Prime benefits. To set up an Amazon Household, go to Amazon Household.How much is Amazon Prime for 2023? ›
Current Amazon Prime membership pricing: $14.99 per month. $139 per year.
How much is the Amazon Prime Visa card? ›
For existing Prime customers, the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card could help you save big. Although there's $0 annual fee, think of the $139 Prime membership cost as part of the requirement to open this card.Which cards are eligible for Amazon Prime? ›
The following cards issued in India can be used: Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and RuPay.How much does Prime membership cost? ›
You can also try before you buy. There's a free 30-day trial of Prime membership. So if you're not ready to commit to an annual membership you can test the waters with the monthly Amazon Prime plan. The monthly Prime membership fee is $14.99, for a total of about $180 a year (as opposed to the $139 year-long deal).How many times can you get Amazon Prime free trial? ›
Amazon customers are only eligible for one free trial of Prime every 12 months. That means if you cancel your membership, and decide to give Amazon Prime another try, you'll have to immediately start with the paid membership rather than kicking things off with another trial period.What happens after 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime? ›
After the 30 days free trial of Amazon Prime, the membership fee will start deducting from your account automatically. If it's a monthly subscription, the amount will be debited after every month. The same is the case for yearly. This will continue until you cancel the Amazon Prime membership.